Thank You So Much!

Hi Dr. Bob,

I would just like to thank you for taking the time to answer my question regarding the syphilis testing experience that my wife and I have been going through.

The great work that you do here is amazing and greatly appreciated. You really make a difference in peoples lives by being such a knowledgeable, kind, and wonderful person. And, oh yes...all with a great sense of humor as well!

I look forward to making a donation, and I hope to write you back with a Big WooooHooooo in a few weeks.

Thanks so much,

worried northener

Hello Worried Northerner,

Thanks for your thanks, kind comments and donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. All are warmly appreciated.

I'll look forward to WOO-HOOing with you!

Be well!

fever no other symptoms = hiv?
HELP! Cunnilingus Risks