Am i at Risk?.Donation info needed

Dear Dr.Bob, Am writing in for the Nth time and very desperate to hear from you. I was in dubai last month on work and one night went to a night club for a drink...there were a lot of women who came upto me and spoke to me...one of them used my phone as well.I would have shook hands with a few girls...i came back to my room where i masturbated....am really worried now as all the girls i met were Prostitutes... Please clarify on these questions. 1. I shook hands and hugged a couple of them when saying good bye...am i at risk here 2.I came back and masturbated...is there a risk? 3.one of the girls used my phone...am afraid to touch my phone and the other things my phone came in contact with...should i use the phone/credit card etc the phone came in touch with...

4.should i get tested?

am starting a family and am really worried doc..please help me out...

need the donation info from india.. yours truly worried and married guy

Hello Worried and Married Guy,

I was hoping you would review the information in the archives rather than get increasingly desperate waiting for a personal response from me. (The reassurance you desire has been waiting for you in the archives! Check it out!)

HIV is not transmitted via casual contact. Period. End of story!

Responding to your specific questions:

1. Absolutely not.

2. Absolutely not.

3. Absolutely no risk whatsoever.

4. There is absolutely no medical indication for HIV testing.

Please note if HIV were so easily transmitted, it would have wiped out the entire planet long ago.

Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Just click on the "donate" tab!

Be well. Stop worrying.

The Greatest Doc of All!
fever no other symptoms = hiv?