just to say thank you :)
Jan 3, 2009
Dr frascino, Can I just say THANK YOU for answering questions on here, one of which was mine. you are an absolute mine of information especially to those just diagnosed. In november things were really bad for myself and my partner, now things are much much easier, once again Thank you and lots of love luck and happiness in this new year to you and your partner. James uk
Response from Dr. Frascino
Sure, you can "just say thank you!" Then again, you could also send cupcakes with butterscotch frosting.
Be well James!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv On The First Time You Have Sex With An Infected Person?
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- Would Chlamydia Show Up In A Pap Test
- Will My Partner Get Hpv If I Am Infected?
- Why Are Genital Warts More Prevalent In Homosexual Men?
- What Color Are Herpes Lesions?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.