Saudi Arabian, so, only you can help me. Deserve it?

Happy new year

Bob, be sure that I really like you, u r such a great person, helping others while in the same time you really suffering from the same. This is extremely the most difficult help that a person like you can do. Thank you. I wish if I can visit the US and meet you just to say thank you face to face. Visa entrance is an issue.

Leveling with my wife is the best thing to do , but I really cant, the mentality here is extremely different from what u have in the US. So, I could not level. I love Her and love my kids and I do not want to lose them. But your site was the only thing that educated me in HIV related matters. In here Saudi we do not have clear information or even trustful experts, and Just saying HIV would make people go away from you even ur close friends and this due to no education at all regarding HIV or other STDs in our schools.

Any how my encounter was just 72 hours (properly by the time u answer my question, it will already pass the 72 hours)

I hired and escort lady in Bahrain (Shishan / Russian nationality) I was wearing my cotton boxer and she was wearing her underwear all the time. She started a striptease dance (not a lab dance) (she was keeping her black underwear all the time). After that I requested a massage. She started doing the massage of my back ( I was still wearing my cotton boxer). Then suddenly, she sat on my ass (while I still wearing boxer) and she was massaging my body too hard, then I turned to the front side of my body ( she still wearing her underwear but at this time she sat near me and some times putting her legs around my body) and she continued massaging me the same way. Then I took out my boxer and she started massaging my penis ( no oil or any other kind used during this massage). After that we went to the bathroom and she gave me a handjob using soap and little water until I cum.

Next day in the morning I found out little of her menstruation blood in the front back of my boxer (assuming this come when she sat on my ass). And I am not sure if fluid got access through her underwear and my boxer to my ash hole.

My concern,

1- Am I on risk? 2- I came to think what if that blood ( in the outside back of my boxer) got access to my ass hole and infected me? 3- What if she were putting her hand in her vagina and then using this to give me hand job or hard massaging my body? 4- Do I need testing (when) or practice safe sex (with condoms) with my wife? 5- I was drunk so I could not notice the blood until the next way 6- 7- Do I need to Start PEP now? 8- Will you help me in this!! Please!!

Please Note: She was wearing her underwear all the Time. Since I was drunk at this time, I could not see any blood in my penis or my body. I only saw her blood on my boxer next day and I am not sure if she uses it to give me a hand job or massaging my body. I was shaved 24 hours before the encounter No anal, vagina, oral sexes have been made. Sorry for my weak language since I got all my education here in Saudi

Sorry for bothering you. I donated before, but this time I could not since I lost all of my money in the New Year eve.

I am really worried, and thank you in Advance.

Regards, Khalid

Hello Khalid,

Your fears are unwarranted. Consequently I'll respond only briefly to your specific questions:

1. No. Masturbation is not considered a significant HIV-transmission risk.

2. This fear is completely unwarranted. The chances of becoming infected this way are nonexistent.

3. HIV-acquisition risk would still be remote at best.

4. Testing is not warranted medically. However, if you continue to worry despite my reassurances, a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark might be helpful psychologically. I'm confident the result would be negative.

5. This is not a question.

6. No question.

7. No, absolutely not.

8. Sure thing Khalid!

Be well. Stop worrying.

A reality you and i face everyday (BEING POSITIVE ABOUT BEING POSITIVE)
testosterone