|Thanks and WOO-HOO
Jan 2, 2009
Hi Dr. Bob,
I just wanted to say thanks so much for your work on here and taking the time to answer people's questions. I wrote to you about getting tested in the 13th week with concern about getting a flu shot.
I got my test done today and it was negative. I think it might be time to start woo-hooing!
Happy New Year to you and everyone who reads the forum, I wish you all the best!
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Happy WOO-HOO New-Year to you too!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Rash An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Sore On Tongue An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Sex With A Prostitute Worried I Have AIDS
- Diarrhea After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.