scared

Hi Doc.

Had a encounter with women 7 years ago.we had shower together and unprotected oral sex on me.After 2-3 days had a burning sensation in the penis and while urinating.i went to the doc after 2 weeks and he diagonesed it as a urethrites.He gave medicine for it .Did not took a hiv test.i had lower back pain during the 1st month (no fever).took a cbc test ,came normal.during this seven years had occasional canker sores,irritable bowel syndrome,headaches,joint pains in legs but never had any fever or major illness.just had a cbc differential test recently and it came back normal.need to take a hiv test within a month for immigraion.too scared .i dont have my family or closed ones here .not sure what will i do if it comes back +ve.Also want to donate money for your foundation.

Insertive oral sex carries only a very minimal risk for acquiring HIV. Urethritis, which can be caused by a number of different bacteria, is quite easy to contract via oral sex.

Your occasional canker sores, irritable bowel syndrome, headaches, joint pains, etc. are not suggestive of or worrisome for HIV disease. Your fears are unwarranted. I'm very confident your HIV test will be negative. If you want to check it out privately before your formal immigration test, you could get an anonymous test at home using the Home Access Express test. It's FDA approved and extremely accurate. Alternatively you could try to find a private physician who will agree to perform the test anonymously for you. We offer this service at the Frascino Medical Group and found it to be incredibly helpful for certain situations.

Thank you for your interest in making a donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Donation information can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your HIV test will be negative.

curious (SEXUAL TRANSMISSION OF HEPATITIS C)(HEPATITIS C AND DELAYED HIV SEROCONVERSION)(CURE FOR HIV)
re: Potential frottage by impact