17 years old! Need eval!

I took these hiv tests 2 years after possible infection through make out with HIV+ person. I have no clue how to read this and I CAN'T tell my parents! I have no one to talk to. I'm afraid my doc will tell my parents. I had to do these test through rapid screening centers through labcorp. You're my only help!!

This is the ELISA: HIV 1/0/2 Abs-ICMA

HIV 1/O/2 Abs- Index value: <1.00 result) Index Value: Reference Interval <1.00 Specimen Reactivity relative to the negative cutoff. HIV 1/0/2 ABS, Qual

Non Reactive

AND the DNA by PCR says "Patient's specimen is NEGATIVE for human immunodeficiency Virus Proviral DNA by the Polymerase Chain Reaction (pcr).. And an ELISA test was done with it and said the same as the first results I listed. It also shows

WBC= 6.3 REFERENCE INTERVAL 4.0-10.5

RBC= 4.61 REFERENCE INTERVAL 3.80-5.10

HEMOGLOBIN= 13.5 REFEERENCE INTERVAL 11.5-15.0

AND SO ON...

I am sending a HUGE donation for this help!! I truly need it! Thank you so much. I have no one to go to.

Your HIV-antibody test (ELISA) for HIV-1, HIV-2 and type O is "negative" (nonreactive). The other HIV-specific test, HIV DNA PCR, checks for HIV infection by identifying a piece of the virus's genetic material (DNA). This result was negative as well. The other tests WBC (white blood cell) count, RBC (red blood cell) count and hemoglobin (oxygen-carrying protein in blood) are also all completely normal.

The bottom line is that you are definitively and conclusively HIV negative and your blood counts are completely normal.

It's unfortunate a 17-year-old young adult has no one he (or she) can confide in to discuss issues related to sexual health, STDs, HIV, etc. It reveals a failure of trust and communication with both your physician and your parents. I'm hopeful that other parents reading this post will take heed and openly discuss issues of sex, sexual orientation, sexual health, STD prevention and HIV with their adolescent and young adult children. Such as discussion could save their life.

Follow Up - Scared: ARS-like Symptoms after Mutual Masterbation (Part II)
curious (SEXUAL TRANSMISSION OF HEPATITIS C)(HEPATITIS C AND DELAYED HIV SEROCONVERSION)(CURE FOR HIV)