Enlarged Right Testicle

First time posting here and I have to say, this site is so educational to say the least.

I started having fevers about one week ago so I started taking Motrin to control the fever. A couple of days later the fever started coming back and now I was having trouble peeing (burning sensation). Started having back pain and my right testicle started feeling very sensitive (started to hurt).

I went to my doctor and he said he was going to run some tests but gave me three different antibiotics to start taking in the meantime. Now my right Testicle is enlarged about 3 times the normal size? It also feels hard as a rock but is sensitive to the touch. What could cause this? Any advise help would be appreciated!

Yikes, your right cojones is three times its normal size, hard as a rock and sensitive to touch. Plus you have a fever and are on antibiotics???? OUCHAMAGOUCHA! Time to turn off the computer and get a consultation with a urologist today. If your doctor can't facilitate this evaluation, go to the emergency room. Your balls are supposed to be a matched set, not one ping-pong ball and one bocce ball. Kidding aside, you should have this evaluated today, OK?

can;t hear this statement from you again.
Hep B immunisation for hiv positive folks