Please Please Please Please will donate for answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Doc

I have submitted my question to you before; please take the time to set my mind at ease. Please doc this is the forth time I am submitting my question; youre the only one who can clarify this matter.

Im having all these symptoms and not sure what to believe.

Thank you for taking the time to help out worry wells like my self. Just a quick question please Doc.

On the 22nd of December 2007 I had vaginal intercourse with a sex worker, (condom failure) after receiving pep within 4 hours after and completing the regiment. I returned for tests at 6 weeks, 12 weeks my final ELISA test was on the 14th of June 2008.( All tests negative)

Could my final test be considered conclusive? Could I have seroconverted after my final test if Pep had failed? And would a Hep vaccine on the day have prevented infection of the virus? Why do some institutions recommend testing out to one year? Would Elisa testing be considered as the correct testing method?

Keep up the great work

Thank you

1. The post-PEP testing guidelines recommend testing out to six months. You can download a copy of the guidelines at http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/PDF/rr/rr5402.pdf.

2. If your post-PEP six month HIV antibody test (from the date of exposure) continues to be negative, you would be considered definitively and conclusively HIV negative. Certainly your negative 12-week test was extremely encouraging.

3. No. Hepatitis vaccine given on the day of exposure would not completely prevent viral transmission.

4. I have no idea. I guess you would have to ask them.

5. Yes. An ELISA with a confirmatory Western Blot if the ELISA is reactive (positive) is a recommended testing method.

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's very much appreciated. In return I'm sending my good-luck karma that your definitive six-month post-PEP HIV test remains negative.

Donation Made From Guy Stuck In Thailand Due To Riot - Please Reply
Dtd $20. Pls Help Me,2nd time writing