|Recieving oral sex from my neg partner
Dec 29, 2008
Hey bob, I'm so glad that I found this website. Its going to be a useful tool for me and my partner. We are a male gay couple i'm positive and he is negative. I wanted to know if the risk of him(neg) giving me(positive) oral sex gets higher if he has light bleeding to the gums after he brushes his teeth?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, if your Mr. Right has bleeding gums, the risk of HIV transmission would increase. I'd suggest he brush "after" rather than "before."
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Risk Girl Recieving Oral Sex From Positive Boyfriend
- Woman Recieving Oral Sex From Positive Male Partner
- Which Type Of Hpv Causes Genital Warts And Which Causes Cancer?
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What Is The Chance Of Being Cured Of Shingles?
- What Is The Best Over The Counter Medicine For Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.