Vintage Champagne Drinking

Dear Doc, I have been offered money to appear in a movie where I will be subjected to 30 women (mainly black but also white and asian) peeing on my face and mouth. You have written that there are no risks for std or hiv if no blood is present but what if these women have clam/syphillis/other ngu like ureaplasma etc. If lab tests can detect if these stds are present when women have an infection then surely they can be transmitted to me especially if they pee in my mouth and i swallow. Please respond asap as i have to give a reply to the people producing the film and i really need the money since they want me to do this for 3/4 times with different numbers of women but i dont want to get any std infections. I have asked to see std certificates for each woman but i have been told that these women have been chosen at random from shopping malls, parks etc and that they too will be paid.

your help is appreciated and i will make a donation when these people pay me (if i choose to go ahead).

thanks

Urine is a sterile fluid, assuming there is no blood present. We can diagnose various STDs using urine samples, but that doesn't mean the infectious active germ is in the urine.

As for 30 women peeing on your face and mouth, well that's not exactly my image of vintage champagne drinking; more like a warm lemonade tsunami nightmare.

Good luck!

Masturbation
Recieving oral sex from my neg partner