Dec 29, 2008
I have been masturbating under my mattress and sometimes on clothes for years. Is there any way that someone can get sick because its never been cleaned from under my bed? Is there any way that other people can get sick from masturbation? Thanks
Response from Dr. Frascino
Masturbation can not make you or anyone else sick. Take a look at the archives. We have a whole chapter devoted to "burping the nephew!"
The only problem I see from your nocturnal emissions program is that your mattress is now permanently spunked onto the bed frame.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Does Wart Remover Work For The Genital Warts?
- How Do I Get Rid Of Vaginal Pain After Sex?
- Is Autoimmune Hepatitis Contagious With Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.