Dec 29, 2008
I have been masturbating under my mattress and sometimes on clothes for years. Is there any way that someone can get sick because its never been cleaned from under my bed? Is there any way that other people can get sick from masturbation? Thanks
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Masturbation can not make you or anyone else sick. Take a look at the archives. We have a whole chapter devoted to "burping the nephew!"
The only problem I see from your nocturnal emissions program is that your mattress is now permanently spunked onto the bed frame.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What's The Likelihood Of Somebody Getting Herpes From Protected Sex?
- What Can Be Done To Rid The Pain Of Nerve Damage From Shingles?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Hpv?
- Vitamins That Suppress Herpes Outbreaks
- Effects Of Vaginosis During Menstruation
- Can A Uti Cause A False Positive On Chlamydia Tests?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.