HIV Smoothie?

Hello Dr. Bob,

Really quick. I ordered a smoothie from a store, but the guy who gave it to me gave me a weird smile when he handed it to me. I started drinking smoothie about 8 minutes later and thought maybe he bled into it and that's why he was smiling at me!

What are the chances I contracted HIV from this exposure? Does HIV last longer or shorter in a smoothie? I know this sounds crazy, but I'm worrying I may not have been safe. What is your opinion?

Thank you for any help.

Let me get this straight: You think because a guy smiled at you when he handed you a smoothie that he bled into it to infect you with HIV. Yikes! Personally I think it's more likely that he put an extra dose of "crazy powder" rather than blood in that shake.

Gosh, I shutter to think about the paranoid delusions your wacked out brain would concoct if a barista at Starbucks happened to wink at you!

same clade possibility for re-infection??
Masturbation