Dr Bob can get some advice and possible a Wooo-hooo?

Hi Dr. Bob,

I hope you had a great Xmas. I have a question that I was hoping you could clear my mind. So I have been in a relationship for about a year now and considering marriage. I know my now girlfirend's status, which is HIV -. With all this talk I wanted to make sure that I have not contracted the virus in my past so I went and got tested 7 months into our relationship. I do not know if I have ever had any exposures but I wanted to make sure. However, I can say that I have not been expoused to teh virus in any way in the prior 7 months before that test because I know the person that I was with. So my question is can I stop worrying about all these thoughts of having it in my head? Is is definitive and conclusive? Can I get a wooo-hoooo? Please let me know Doc, your opinion will clear up everything for me. Thank you and I will send a donation.

Your negative HIV-antibody test seven months after your last potential exposure is indeed definitive, conclusive and WOO-HOOable!

Thanks for the donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stay well. Noel!

AM I O.K.?
same clade possibility for re-infection??