New Boyfriend who is Neg

I have a new Partner who is HIV-. I have been + for almost twelve years now. I recently told him about my status, (of course we had not engaged in any sexual activity before hand). I know he is having some difficulites in my status as he is scared and does not know how to act/react or do sexually with me/us. If it was just another Joe off the street, I would say "fuck off", but this guy is really special to me and I want to see us grow. Any suggestions?

Bryan in Miami Florida

Hey Bryan,

I'd suggest you and your Mr. Happily-Ever-After read through the chapter in the archives devoted to magnetic couples. It should address many of your (and his) issues. Communication is key. Other chapters in the archives, such as the ones on HIV sexual transmission, HIV sexual prevention and safer sexual techniques, may well also be helpful.

Good luck to you both.

Love Christmas x
did my husband cheat