Contact information for activists.

Dear Dr. Bob:

I am again writing from the armpit of the third world where tin can military dictators have been supported by your Mr. Dubya who should be gone along with his VP Mr. Dick soon.

We are a group of positives who would like to raise international pressure on our government to reform the aids establishment which is run by very corrupt officials who have made off with millions of dollars of dollars in moneys meant for prevention program and follow policies designed to pilfer money than get to the real causes of the epidemic.

We would like to contact activists organizations who do support problems in other countries particularly in the Washington area who can help us deal with the World Bank in pushing for reform and also be willing to demonstrate if possible our embassy to pust for expulsion of corrupt officials etc besides sending out mails and phone calls.

Could you help us with providing links to organizations and individuals who could help us ? You are the only person right now who can help us and we need your help in the best interest of positive people and those waiting in line to be infected due to the activities of crooks.

Thanks and a merry Christmas and happy New Year !

I have no idea which "armpit" you are writing from, but I would suggest you begin with the Global Access Project and perhaps the World Health Organization (WHO).

Be well. Stay well. Nol!

Scared: ARS-like symptoms after mutual masterbation
Please please reply Dr. Bob, Very scared, Writing for the 3rd time.