anal fluid in my eye

Hi there,

I have a question..I think the answer is don't worry but want to make sure.

I was having sex with a guy, hand a condom on and when I pulled out for a moment, I was sprayed with fluid his rectum. I assume the vast majority of this was lubricant?

At any rate, some got in my left eye but I wear contact lenses. I immediately removed the left contact lense and rinsed my eye out repeatedly with water.

Ordinarily, I wouldn't even worry but I am extremely, extremely well-endowed (think Chad Hunt). I only mention this as guys routinely bleed when I have anal sex with them, unfortunately.

I don't believe he was bleeding, so no evidence of that...but am a tad concerned.

Is HIV in anal fluid?

I would appreciate any feedback.

By the way, on a lighter note, while searching this forum, I found a guy who said he was too big for Magnum XL condoms...Trust me, there are a few of us out there....You were wise to send him to condomania.com, they used to make custom-made condoms but they don't anymore..Some guys like me might want to try the female condom. It is safe for gay sex and more comfortable for really thick men but the length isn't great...Hope that helps anyone else with the same problem...

Hello "hanging Chad,"

Your HIV risk from the episode you describe would be extremely remote at best. If you remain worried, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark to put any residual worries permanently to rest.

As for being extremely, extremely well endowed and too big for Magnum LX condoms, it's interesting you refer to this as a "problem." I think there are lots of guys who wish for problems like that! As for "Chad Hunt," well, by mentioning him by name and associating him with this "problem," I'll bet a fair number of readers of this forum will soon be Googling for an ogling of his problem!

Happy Holidays to you and your pet anaconda.

Have you accepted my apology?
Am I at risk?