HIV worried well

Back in april I had a rough few weeks I found out my boyfriend was cheating on me,I was just a sack of nerves then I did the dumbest thing I went and slept with his best friend yeah I know so much for finger pointing....Well the outcome of it all is that I am sick outta my mind wondering if I exposed myself to HIV. Now his best friens or so he said he was not HIV positive but we did not use a condom and he ejaculated inside of me that night like 4 times.I have had Bacterial vaginosis 2 times this year and strp throat also had one episode of vaginal yeast infection that took two doses to go away now I have a white discharge that I have no idea what it could be,so doc please talk to me I amsick to my stomach for doing this.

Your cheating ex-boyfriend's best friend rocked the Kasbah four times in one night! WOW. I'll bet he's Italian, right? Sweetie, maybe you should stick with Mr. Sex Machine. I mean any dude who can do a no-pants dance four times in one night has got to be a real catch, right? (Either that or we need to re-check his dose of Viagra).

As for your HIV-related concerns, it's true that unprotected sex "once, twice, three times (may not make you) a lady"! Oh yea, it was four times! Unprotected horizontal tangos do place you at some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV. Why not ask Tony Testosteroni to get HIV tested? If he tests negative, that would very significantly decrease your chances of being exposed/infected. The only remaining worry would be that he was in his "window period." However, the chances of that are remote at best. For a definitive answer, you'll need an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark.

Your "symptoms" are not worrisome for HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS).

Good luck!

Confusion Over RNA/NAAT Test
Have you accepted my apology?