Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Gday Gday Hows it going?
Dec 20, 2008

Gday Dr.Bob

I wrote to a few years back now. Since then I have indulged in a more compromising situation all in the last 4 months.

This time I have received oral sex from 4 different guys of unknown status, all times I didnt ejaculate (might have to find a better partner)

I gave oral to a guy who didnt cum at all, for 1 minute but I didnt like doing it at all - call me selfish I guess...LOL

I went to a spa while drunk and received oral from another guy but then decided to have protected anal insertive with him. I couldnt keep it up long as I was a wee bit drunk and not really into it at all. This was probably 3-4 minutes at the most with water based lube. After pulling out I checked the condom and remember that it looked to be in tact.

All guys are of unknown status.....

Why I wait for my 12 week test should I be stressing as much as I am.

I forgot to mention I had a little hand session on a plane ride to England, I gave him a hand job and he came, I think he may have had some cum on his hand when he then proceeded to give me a hand job....

Good flight though.

Oh and I am seeing someone about cant keep it up when drunk problem...In Australia we call it the Fosters Flop.

Cheers Bob.

Your Aussie Mate

Response from Dr. Frascino

G'day Mate,

Foster's Flop!?!? Love that name. Very descriptive and easier to remember than say Lager's Limp.

So, should you be stressing as much as you are? Well, I guess that depends on how much you're stressing! Oral sex carries only a very slight risk for HIV acquisition/transmission. Protected insertive anal sex would also carry a minimal risk, assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not fail. As for the handjob at 38,000 feet, well, that's just mile-high fun in my book. (I've had a few of those "good flights" myself on Quantas.) I'd say relax Max. Your overall risk is minimal and I strongly anticipate your 12-week definitive test to be negative. She'll be apples.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Thanks>> you dont want answer me
Next
Scared fool from the uk!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.