Thanks>> you dont want answer me

Hi

I dont why you just dont want to answer any of my questions ,because am arab !!!!

I asked you few questions about sucking girl breast for 1 min ... i got tested at week 11 and was negative (0.49) ... i was relxed abite after this test but now im living in nightmare .. 3 weeks ago i discovered few little spots + red area in the far end of the roof of my mouth which last for 1 week then again came back this week with larger and more sopts in number with painful headche !!! im very worried ... is this HIV related !!! please answear me and dont be biased because im arab !!! pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm not answering your boob-sucking question, because you're an Arab???? WHAT??? Dude, how the hell can I tell if you're an Arab or a Martian over the Internet??? I haven't answered your question, because there are many similar questions already posted in the archives! Check it out instead of whining about discrimination that certainly does not exist in this forum!

Briefly, boob-sucking is not a significant HIV risk and your fears are completely unwarranted. If my reassurance isn't enough for you to shake your worries, get a single HIV test at the three-month mark. The results will undoubtedly be negative.

Good luck (although I doubt you'll need it).

is it possible to get from using toilet
Gday Gday Hows it going?