Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

PCR CHEATING TEST

IVE BEEN READING A LOT OF THE WORK IS DONE AT YOURE FOUNDATION AND ITS VERY ENCOURAGING. PELASE KEEP GOING!, FIRST OF ALL IM NOT NATIVE ENGLISH SO EXCUSE ME FOR MY POSSIBLE MISTAKES.. IM LIVING IN EUROPE (JE PARLES UN PEU DE FRANCAIS AUSSIE MAIS JE MEXPIRME MEILLEUR EN ANGLAIS) PELEASE READ THIS . (I MIGHT BE HELPFUL FOR OTHER PERSONS) I WANT ALSO DEFENETLY TO MAKE A DONATION TO YOUR FOUNDATION !!

FOR MORE THAN 2 YEARS IVE HAD A STEADY RELATIONSHIP , BUT IVE DONE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE. IT WAS 30 DAYS AGO AND I AM VERY SCARED I HAD A VERY HIGH RISK RELATIONSHIP: IT WAS ANAL AND ORAL SEX, I WAS THE INSERTIVE PARTNER. I REMEMBER THE USE OF SOME CONDOMS ALTHOUGH I M NOT SURE CONDOMS WERE USED ALL THE TIME AND THIS PERSON WHICH IS HIV STATUS UNKOWN BELONGS DEFINETLY TO A HIGH RISK POPULATION (TRANSEXUAL PROSTITUTE). DURING THE ORAL SEX CONTACT THIS PERSON TRIED TO TAKE OFF THE CONDOM FOR MORE PLEASSURE (I REMEMBER I OPPOSED) , I HAVE SERIOUS DOUBTS , I DONT KNOW IF AT SOME POINT SHE MANAGED TO TAKE THE CONDOM SHE TRIED ONCE THATS FOR SURE- (I WAS VERY DRUNK). IM FULL OF HESITTATIONS AND FEAR.

IVE ALREADY DONE TESTS FOR CLAMYDIA , GONORREA (5 DAYS AFTER EXPOSURE) AND SYFILIS (20 DAYS AFTER EXPOSURE) AND ALL TESTS HAVE BEEN NEGATIVES. 5 DAYS AFTER THE EXPOSURE I ALSO WENT TO A PRIVATE LAB IN MADRID AND THEY LITERATE SOLD ME THE PCR TEST AS AN ALTERNATIVE TO DIAGNOSE MY HIV STATUS . AND I BELIVED , IT WAS A QUALITATIVE, PCR DNA 200 COPIES /ML . IT WAS NEGATIVE ALSO . AFTER ALL THOSE NEGATIVES RESULTS I FELT A RELIEF FOR ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND (IVE HAD CERO SEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS WITH MY GIRLFRIEND SINCE THAT DAY) . BUT AT DAY 15 I HAD SOME SYMPTHOMS WHICH BROUGHT BACK MY FEARS AND I DONT KNOW IF THEY ARE REAL , IF THEY ARE CAUSE OF SOMETHIN ELSE, OR IN MY MIND. THE FACT IS I HAD FLU SYMPTONS , THE MORE IMPORTANTS WERE SWEAT AT NIGHTS AND PAIN IN MY GROIN (NOTHING ELSE) -I CHECKED MY GROIN LYMPHS BY MORE THAN 3 DOCTORS AND THE SAY THEY ARE NOT SWOLLEN THATS RATHER MUSCULAR. NEVERTHELESS WITH SWEAT AT NIGHTS (IN WINTER ) AND THIS PAIN IN MY GROIN (MIALGIA???) I AM HAVING DIFFICULT TIMES. I KNOW SYNTHOMS ARE NOT USED O DAIGNOSE HIV STATUS , BUT THEY WERE THERE AND SCARED ME A LOT.

OBVIOUSLY I HAVE TO RE-TEST MY SELF WITH ELISA FOR EVERYTHING IN 3 MONTHS, THEREFORE PCR TESTS AS YOU AND YOURE TEAM HAS REPEATED MILLIONS OF TIMES IS NOT RELIABLE AND VERY EXPENSIVE .THEREFORE: USELESS. !!!

THE FACT IS I FEEL CHEATED BY THIS LAB (WWW.EMPIREO.ES) IN MADRID, CAUSE THEY SAY THEY CAN DETECT HIV GENETIC MATERIAL JUST 72 HOURS AFTER EXPOSURE.( THEY HAVE AN ENGLISH INTRODUCTION IF ANYONE WANTS TO LOOK AT IT) FOR WHAT I READ AND CONSULT WITH OTHER DOCTORS AND OFFICIAL INSTITUTIONS (IS JUST THE 3 MONTHS). TO HAVE A CONCLUSIVE ANWSER. BIG DISCOVERY HUM ?? IVE BEEN CHEATED!!I FEEL LIKE A FOOL!. I WONDER HOW CAN PEOPLE MAKE A LIVING CHEATING WITH THIS TYPE OF THINGS , ITS A BLOODY SERIOUS ISSUE!!???

I HAVE 3 SHORT QUESTIONS THAT RIGHT NOW MEAN A LOT TO ME ,

1- DO SYNTHOMS (IF THEY HAPPEN) MANIFEST AT THE SAME TIME AND FINISH AT THE SAME TIME? 2- IS VIRAL LOAD OF HIV JUST 5 DAYS ATER EXPOSURE DETECTABLE? IS VIREMIA AT THIS STAGE HIGH , LOW OR INDECTABLE? DOES THIS QUALITATIVE PCR NEGATIVE JUST 5 DAYS AFTER MEANS SOMETHING OR SAYS ABSOLUTLY NOTHINGABOUT MY HIV STATUS? 3- WHAT DO YOU RECOMEND ME?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH ,

1. The symptoms associated with HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS) are quite variable from case to case. Generally speaking, they begin two to three weeks after viral transmission and persist for two to three weeks.

2. (and 3). PCR is generally not recommended for routine HIV screening, due to the rate of false positives, other technical considerations and cost. Your negative qualitative PCR DNA at five days is encouraging, but I would still advise you use the three-month HIV-antibody test for a definitive and conclusive result.

I should mention both the qualitative PCR DNA and the quantitative PCR RNA are very useful in clinical practice. I just don't recommend them for routine HIV screening. Thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. It's warmly appreciated.

Validity of HIV
is it possible to get from using toilet