Validity of HIV

Dear Dr. Bob,

Let me start off by saying that I have written the body and have asked many questions, and yours has always come back with a very inform and sometimes welcomed lighthearted answers. Thanks for your continued efforts in bringing the necessary information to those who seek it, like myself.

I've recently come across many books, articles and studies that question the validity of certain confirmatory testing for HIV, and find it very disturbing as one who is currently living with HIV. I do realize there are many denialists who debunk every claim that HIV can not be isolated and therefore is not a real disease. Sadly no one should ever suggest that to the millions of people who have died from the complications related to HIV. If for no other reason to render a conclusion for my own curiosity, I'm trying to sift through all the information and mis-information that I've heard over the years and would like to understand the medical findings that are founded with clinical data for HIV testing in particular that the HIV virus has in fact been isolated.

These are some questions I have:

1. IS THERE ANY CONCLUSIVE ELECTRON MICROSCOPIC DATA THAT SUGGESTS THAT HIV IS FOUND IN BLOOD?

2. HAS THERE BEEN ANY HIV ISOLATION PROTOCOL TO DETERMINE HIV/AIDS VIRUS HAS BEEN FOUND IN BLOOD, AND IF SO, IS THERE DATA THAT IS REDILY AVAILABLE TO PERSONS WHO SEEKS THIS INFORMATION, AND IF SO, WHERE CAN THIS INFORMATION BE FOUND?

3. IS THERE ANY CLINICAL DEMONSTRATION THAT THE HIV VIRUS IS FOUND AS THE CAUSAL MICRO ORGANISM?

4. IS THE THE DETERMINIG FACTOR OF A POSITIVE ANTIBODY TEST FOR HIV THE ONLY FACTOR THAT IS CONCLUSIVE THAT HIV AND OR AIDS IS PRESENT?

5. IF THE CD4 COUNT FALLS BELOW THE 'NORMAL' STANDARD FOR HIV NEGATIVE PERSONS AND INDICATOR OF HIV/AIDS, ESPECIALLY IF THE CD4 COUNT FALLS BELOW 200, WOULD THIS THEREFORE BE CONCLUSIVE THAT A PERSON HAS HIV AND/OR AIDS?

6. IS THERE ANY LONG TERM STUDIES OR CLINICAL TRIALS THAT SHOW ANTIVIRAL MEDICATIONS IMPROVE THE SURVIVAL RATE OF PERSONS LIVING WITH HIV/AIDS, AND IF SO, WHAT DATA IS THERE TO SUPPORT THIS CLAIM?

7. IF THE HIV VIRUS CAN NOT BE ISOLATED FROM BLOOD OR AN ANTIBODY TEST, THEN HOW CAN THERE BE A SUGGESTION OF HIV?

8. IS IS TRUE THAT THE HIV TEST IS DOCUMENTED TO CROSS REACT WITH NUMEROUS NON HIV ANTIBODIES THAT CAN BE FOUND IN HEALTHY HIV NEGATIVE PERSONS SUCH AS HEP B, INFLUENZA AND OTHER VIRAL CONDITIONS?

I pose these questions to finally dispell any confusion of people that I meet, and so that I can gather professional and credible information from a leading HIV specialist and researcher. I have heard so many mixed viewpoints of doctors, researchers, and persons living with HIV, and like myself are trying to find clinical proof for these tests claims. I have had two HIV specialist and they have yet been able to offer any conclusive answers to the questions I asked other than to state that HIV does exist and the ELISA test is proof that HIV antibodies are found.

Having this information will greatly help myself and others I know that have many questions about the validity of HIV/AIDS, HIV tests and the long term survival rate of persons taking HIV medications.

I greatly appreciate any information that you can shed light on with these questions regarding HIV testing and medication, and I thank you in advance for your help in this matter.

The complete scientific answers to each and every question you pose can be found on the Web site: www.aidstruth.org. Check it out! Once you've digested the scientific proof, spread the word! OK?

Be well. Happy Holidays.

Significant exposure requiring 6 month?
PCR CHEATING TEST