OPTIMISTIC

DR Bob,

Ive been writting u a lot (Im in madrid asked u about a PCR done after very recent exposure) I imagine youre inbox is a jungle of mails.. I just want to tell u an insight I had today (this is not a question is just a mesaagge for you and the people u work with) In the "international day for Aids" I was vey touched by various activities that happened today.. obviouslly it was in world wide medias... but people like you and a lot of people I saw today in this city are fighting against this dissease ..every single day ....OVER AND OVER THE YEARS (people with dignity , courage and love... all kinds of people individuals with HIV, with aids and people familiar with the cause ).we are so ignorant about it !!! I think human race is just so beautiful !!!I really mean it. I m still worried doc It has just been 30 days after exposure (2 months of waiting) but I had a stroke of optimism today !!With what I Felt today . By the other hand I took advantage and had free anonymus ELISA (determine ELISA quicktest) 31 days after exposure -negative- and there is HOPE ...

A LA PROCHAIN DOC !!JE SUIS FIER DE LA HUMANITE ... IL FAUT SUIVRE LA LUTTE!! *CÈST TOUT COMPRENSIBLE OU PAS?

Salut Mec,

Je suis aussi optimiste! Vive les optimistes!!!!

Bisettes et Crêpes Suzette pour tout le monde !

just sayin hi!
Significant exposure requiring 6 month?