just sayin hi!
Dec 20, 2008
Hi Dr. Bob..
no question, just saying hi and happy world AIDS day! Thank you for all the work that you do in helping relieve anxieties!
Btw, are you by any chance trained in internal medicine/pediatrics? That's the residency I'm applying to this season! So excited to be an intern next year!
stay well and healthy!
Response from Dr. Frascino
My internship and residency were in pediatrics. I then proceeded on with advanced training in a post-doctoral fellowship program for adult and child immunology, allergy, asthma and rheumatology. I finally settled on the field of HIV/AIDS medicine.
Good luck with your residency!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Medication Do You Take To Cure Chlamydia?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What Happens If Genital Herpes Goes Untreated?
- What Does Being A Carrier Of Herpes Mean?
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.