just sayin hi!

Hi Dr. Bob..

no question, just saying hi and happy world AIDS day! Thank you for all the work that you do in helping relieve anxieties!

Btw, are you by any chance trained in internal medicine/pediatrics? That's the residency I'm applying to this season! So excited to be an intern next year!

stay well and healthy!

Amy

Hello Amy,

My internship and residency were in pediatrics. I then proceeded on with advanced training in a post-doctoral fellowship program for adult and child immunology, allergy, asthma and rheumatology. I finally settled on the field of HIV/AIDS medicine.

Good luck with your residency!

Be well.

Call me crazy
OPTIMISTIC