cont'n on its way

Dear Bobby Bob,

I hope all is well with you. Thanks very much for the invite to your 'Concerted Effort' concert. I would like to make it out there some day. Just not in 2009. I have some medical bills to pay and, like most people, my investments have come down. I am mailing a cont'n to your Foundation. I would rather help fight the Hiv pandemic. There is NO better way to do that than your Foundation. The weather is cold here in Ohio. If you plan on making a trip to Oberlin any time soon, bring your long johns. Let's hope 2009 brings peace and happiness to everyone. No need to respond to this, unless you want to, of course. I have a mancrush on you, Bobby Bob. And I say that as a straight, white Republican male from Ohio. You're the best.

Ohio fan

Hi Ohio Fan,

The "Concerted Effort" concert at the Mountain View Center for the Performing Arts was a "concerted success" and great fun. We hope to have video clips and photos of the event up on the foundation's Web site in the near future. Thank you for your tax-deductible donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Together we can and will make a difference.

As for a straight White Republican male from Ohio having a man-crush on me, well, all I can say is that it sounds hot to me; although, I think I saw a similar storyline in a gay porn video a number of years ago.

Happy Holidays Ohio-Guy!

RE: all i see are no risk people asking questions, what about me in ireland??
Hiv Breastmilk in food