Came Clean - Please Help (expect donation)

I will try and make this short. I had an affair that lasted roughly 5 months (unprotected sex less than 10 times). I ended the affair and moved on and came clean to my wife. Several months later (no less than 20 weeks after last encounter) I became worried about HIV and after researching on the internet I became really worried. Suffice it to say I I had the following ICMA LabCorp test results at 20 weeks:

HIV 1/O/2 ABS-Index Value < 1 Non Reactive.

Although I felt great about these results I can't get over the one symptom that seems to linger which is a white tongue that seems to be getting worse. I am on Lexapro for my anxiety/ocd which is documented to cause dry mouth. These white patches are only on the tongue and cannot be scraped off so I assume it is not thrush. I just got off a round of KeFlex as well. I have had 2 Dr's tell me it is not thrush but the whiteness has gotten worse since I have seen them. As a side note the girl I had the affair with claims to be clean but I have no hard proof either way. She got VERY ANGRY when I asked the question and for many reasons we do not speak anymore.

I am scared to death to have unprotected sex with my wife but she is willing to given my test results at 20 weeks and assurance by several experts that HIV is not my problem based on those same test results. What are your thoughts on my situation? My 2 specific questions are:

1 - Do I need further testing given this one lingering symptom (white tongue that seems to be getting worse)

2 - Can I have unprotected sex with my wife without fear of giving her HIV?

Thanks!

I'm pleased you leveled with your wife. I absolutely agree with the assessment you've received from the other physicians. You don't have thrush or HIV.

Addressing your specific questions:

1. No. You need to address your anxiety/OCD. That's what is getting worse.

2. Absofrickinlutely!

magnetic couple support
You're Hilarious -- You Brighten My Day, Sugar!