My Address To Remain Anonymous

Hi Dr Bob,

Thank you so much for your reply to my rather rambling email!

What with a better nights sleep and your lovely letter detailing all I should know, I feel much better about things. I am more calm and now will just wait until the 12 week mark to get a test to put my mind at rest. I figured that if I stay healthy after 7 weeks and do not experience anything then that is a good sign?

Please can you confirm at your office that my email asking to remain anonymous has been dealt with and I will not be sent anything in the post ( I do not want to show my home address on here but can you confirm still without, maybe my email address will help?), I did ask for a reply but just incase they don't. I live with my family and so do not want them to start asking questions why I am receiving letters from the USA!

Have a lovely Christmas holiday, kick your feet up, drink egg nog and settle down to a nice movie! I feel I will enjoy Christmas now after your kind words.

Hey, maybe you should be put forward in the UK to have a knighthood!

Hope you enjoy the festivities, your first Christmas together after your marriage! You both deserve it!

Take care,

Stu

Hi Stu,

I'm delighted you're feeling better and preparing to enjoy healthy, happy holidays! Your request not to be acknowledged (or contacted in any way) for your donation will indeed, of course, be honored. We've wiped all contact information.

Knighthood sounds grand, but I always fancied myself more the Robin Hood of Sherwood Forest type, not only because I try to spread money to the poor and needy struggling with HIV, but also because there are all those "Merry Men" in tights!

Steve and I plan to enjoy a "staycation" this holiday. That means we stay home and enjoy ourselves in our wonderful San Francisco.

Happy Holidays.

Donation Made- Prevention Question... (SWEAT, 2008)
I was place on PEP after oral exposure