Will Donate for answer

Hi Doc,

I tried a few times already and no you get a lot of questions but I just want your opinion which will help since you are an expert on this subject. Well I am a single male in his mid 20's and in the past few years I have had a few expsoures of unprotected intercourse with females. I finally decided to get tested with a rapid antibody test (UNI-Gold) 7 1/2 months after my last possible exposure being unprotected. Luckily my test was Non Reactive. My question is, am I in the clear? Is there any chance that I can have it? Can I get a Wooohooo? or do I need to get retested? will all of my exposures in the past be sure that I would have antibodies at the time i got tested? Please let me know Doctor. I really appreciate your time and am planning on donating.

A negative HIV-antibody test 7.5 months after your last possible exposure is conclusive and definitive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No further HIV testing is warranted. All you need to do now is:

1. Yell WOO-HOO.

2. Never place yourself at risk again! Use latex condoms for penetrative sex.

3. Have a happy, healthy holiday!

Thanks for your willingness to make a tax-deductible donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated in this holiday season.

Be well.

Husband and Wife and Shingles
Donation Made- Prevention Question... (SWEAT, 2008)