Is it safe for me to wash dishes?

I am HIV positive and living with my family. I washed our dishes this evening. I had a scratch on my hand. It wasn't bleeding but it was kind of scabbed over. Not a big scab or anything, just a scratch. I couldn't infect my family that way could I? Through washing dishes with having the dried blood on my hand? I hope I'm just being paranoid.

Yes, you are being paranoid. I'm somewhat surprised that you, as an HIV-positive person, aren't more aware of how HIV is and is not transmitted. I suggest you spend some time reviewing the wealth of information on this site. Begin with the chapter "HIV/AIDS Basics" and then proceed on to the archives of this forum where we have whole chapters on HIV nonsexual transmission and HIV nonsexual prevention.

Happy Holidays.

dont know my status but i have cryptosporidium infection
Unprotected Sex (FINDINGS SUGGEST HIV CAN BE TRANSMITTED FROM MSM WITH UNDETECTABLE VIRAL LOAD 2008) (SUPERINFECTION)