dont know my status but i have cryptosporidium infection

hi doc im a 35 yo bi male married to a woman i have been cheating on her with both girls and guys at first i was always safe ie condoms but as time went by i got careless and had sex without a condom topping bb i know dum been feeling healty until now the first thing the er doc ask me if i was hiv+ i told him i dont know my question is can i wait to test until after the holidays save my family all this i'm gonna tell her everything after i test so she can test i just dont want to tell her now

Not all cases of cryptosporidium are related to underlying HIV infection. I see no reason for you to postpone your HIV testing. If your immune system is compromised, the sooner you find out and begin appropriate treatment the better. I also don't think it will be any easier for you to tell your wife after the holidays, but that choice is up to you. However, do not put her at risk in the interim (no unprotected sex).

Good luck. Hopefully this will all turn out to be nothing more than a frightening wakeup call for you to clean up your act.

Good luck. I'm here if you need me, OK?

Please reply, 3rd time i m writting to you from dubai regarding oral sex
Is it safe for me to wash dishes?