Please reply, 3rd time i m writting to you from dubai regarding oral sex

Dear Doctor Bob,

I know you are very bussy and i am disturbing you again & again,Please please reply me.

I am living in dubai as per UAE law if somebody diganoised hiv+ they will put lifetime ban here & we cannot go to any clinic to discuss,any related hiv issue and get test there.They will imediately report to police this person has diganoised hiv+.I have 1 question if you can answer me i will be very thankfull to for the rest of my life.

I had a oral sex with sex worker in dudai,I wore 2 condoms during oral sex and she gave me oral sex for 10 sec & condoms was fine(no leakage or beakage) and suddenly i noticed she had blisters in innerlips and imdeiately i left from there & after 2 day i feel throat infection, blisters in my mouth,headache,muscle pain & weekness.i am very scared and worried, may be these are the symptoms of hiv.Please help me i am getting maried next year.

Doctor i will be very very greatfull to you if you give reply and i want to do donation for your foundation.

Thankyou

Assuming the latex condoms were used properly and did not break, your HIV-acquisition risk would be nonexistent. HIV cannot permeate intact latex. Even without condoms, oral sex carries only a very small risk for HIV acquisition. The "symptoms" you describe are not suggestive of or worrisome for HIV. Stop worrying!

UAE law pertaining to HIV is both morally reprehensible and unconscionably cruel. In addition, it makes absolutely no sense scientifically and is probably fueling the HIV pandemic, because it scares people away from getting tested. Ultimately the citizens of the UAE may pay a very dear price for such a discriminatory and shortsighted law. Encourage your contacts in the UAE to demand the law be rescinded.

Thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well. Happy Holidays.

Christmas Tree Scare?!
dont know my status but i have cryptosporidium infection