Christmas Tree Scare?!

O.k so I was decorating a tree and came across those strings of little light bulbs to decorate the tree. Either the glass or wire sticking out pricked my hand and made me bleed a tiny bit. I ran to wash my hands with soap and water. The ladies that took the bulbs out said they had them out for 2 or 3 weeks, and no one else had touched them. Is there any risk of transmission if someone with HIV pricked themselves as well and bled considering it had been weeks since the bulbs had been out? I will leave milk, cookies and donation out for you :)

Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. Yep, that's correct: absolutely zero! Zip, nada, bupkis! HIV doesn't survive very long at all outside the body.

Thanks for the milk, cookies and donation!

Happy Thankschristkwanzaakah.

I have a student with AIDS
Please reply, 3rd time i m writting to you from dubai regarding oral sex