more powerful dr bob

ok Dr. Bob, you may or may bot think this is a dumb idea but....Why don't you and Dr. Bob try to become celebrities by trying to gain as much publicity as you can (if you're not already) Telling people they should try to become celebrities is sounds really stupid, unless your as accomplished, brilliant and goodlooking as you and Dr. Steve are. If people like Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, Oprah Winfrey, Magic Johnson, Madonna and other famous influental people don't already know who you are, they should and would probably enjoy being assiociated with the two of you and help you get the publicity and power you deserve to help fight not only hiv but also conservative religious zealots/wingnuts. Raising over $1,000,000 is a huge accomplishment for you, but I think you could easily raise that much in one night if you get the publicity and power you deserve.

Go Dr. Bob!! Steve

Hi Steve,

You want me to try to become a celebrity so I could hang around with Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, Oprah Winfrey, Magic Johnson and Madonna??? Hmm . . . OK! How exactly do I go about doing that? I'll try listing them as friends on Facebook and I'll let you know what happens, OK?

hiv+ semen -> finger -> nose, need PEP?
Donated and odd 101 ...thank you for good service