|Dr. BOB, I think i can WWOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!
Dec 14, 2008
Is a home test(got it from CVS, its FDA app.) after eight months that is negative a conclusive? Or should i test again? Still have PGL and thats it! Is it possible for the antibodies to be undetectable after 8 months! I need a woooooooooo hooooooooooo!
| Response from Dr. Frascino
No further HIV tests are warranted. It's WOO-HOO time!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Burning Urethra After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.