|Dr. BOB, I think i can WWOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!
Dec 14, 2008
Is a home test(got it from CVS, its FDA app.) after eight months that is negative a conclusive? Or should i test again? Still have PGL and thats it! Is it possible for the antibodies to be undetectable after 8 months! I need a woooooooooo hooooooooooo!
| Response from Dr. Frascino
No further HIV tests are warranted. It's WOO-HOO time!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Foods To Avoid If You Have Shingles?
- What Does A Herpes Outbreak On A Woman Look Like?
- What Can I Do For My Immune System To Keep From Getting Shingles Again?
- What Are The Stages Of Hpv?
- What Antibiotics Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.