Test

BOB!!!!!! I don't know if you remember me but I was the person who lost his job 3 months ago. But good news!!!! Three months after I got tested at the Whitman Walker Clinic for HIV!!!! Test results: Negative!!!!! Phewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!! Bob, I apologize if my questions before were a little annoying. Today would probably be a day of joy for me!!!! Thank god!!! I would like to make a contribution to your foundation!!!! To anybody who's browsing through this website and comes across this message: Rap it up!!!!! It's not worth the 3 months of anxiety or the 3 minutes of unprotected pleasure (which could have consequences). And to all those who are living with hiv/aids. I will say a prayer for all of you everyday at church. Don't give up the fight!!!! Thanks Bob and to all my friends who've helped me through these 3 months!!! Merry Christmas and a happy new year!!!!

Congratulations and WOO-HOO! Excellent news and just in time for the holidays too! Thanks for your tax-deductible donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's urgently needed and warmly appreciated in this season of giving and giving thanks!

Happy Holidays. Stay well.

Syphilis infection
Is an anal lesion hpv?