HIV WORRY

Dear Dr.BOB, I am in a great worry. I believe that u can definitely help me.

Actually, whenever I masturbate and after the semen is ejected,I always clean the surface of my glans penis with a cloth to make it clean and to remove the remaining sticking semen from the glans penis. I want 2 know that what if there were already HIV virus in the cloth and it get transmitted to me while I was cleaning my glans penis.Plz also tell me that suppose a person who is HIV infected first uses a cloth to clean his glans penis or any sexual fluid or blood and then by mistakenly I uses that cloth to clean my glans penis. Did HIV virus remains stick to cloth? Can also the HIV virus can be transmitted by clothes??

Please help me Doctor. I also want to donate money for ur fund but dont know how. Plz tell me the way also. I am eagerly waiting for your reply.

Relax Max. Your fears are unwarranted. By the way, why would you be using a pre-spunked cloth to clean your Mr. Happy? Perhaps it's time you invested in a new set of trick towels, eh?

Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Just click on the donate tab.

Stay well. Happy Holidays.

KS on the bottom of foot
Syphilis infection