Dr. Bob please help-you missed something!
Dec 13, 2008
Dr. Bob. You answered my question that the chances of transmitting HIV the next day. My episode was PROTECTED oral and vaginal sex. Do I need to even test?
Thanks. Donation still coming.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for pointing out my oversight. I've updated my response to clear up any confusion. Have a look!
Be well. Happy Holidays.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does Hiv Positive And Negative Mean?
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- Will I Be Okay Having Protected Sex With Hpv?
- Will Hpv 6 And 11 Clear On Their Own?
- Will Gonorrhea Go Away On Its Own?
- What Is The Incubation Period For Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.