Dr. Bob please help-you missed something!
Dec 13, 2008
Dr. Bob. You answered my question that the chances of transmitting HIV the next day. My episode was PROTECTED oral and vaginal sex. Do I need to even test?
Thanks. Donation still coming.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for pointing out my oversight. I've updated my response to clear up any confusion. Have a look!
Be well. Happy Holidays.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Natural Remedies For Buffalo Hump
- Can You Still Get Hiv Even If No Semen Get In Side?
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- Dating For People With Hepatitis
- Swingers With Hiv
- Hepatitis Elevated White Blood Count
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.