missed medication for four days

i was in jail for four days. i told them i was hiv pos they did not give me my meds for four days. will my body build immunity? i am worried. i was feeling great before now i feel so exhausted and keep catching colds.

HIV care in our prison system leaves much to be desired! Your experience demonstrates that the officials involved are tragically unaware of the essential need for adherence to antiretroviral medication schedules. Hopefully your four-day hiatus has not cause drug resistance. I would suggest you see your HIV specialist for an evaluation. I would suggest you encourage him to write a letter to the prison staff informing them of their error and the potential devastating consequences.

hi...Doc
hiv and virginity