hi...Doc

I am a normal man.I am very happy to see that there are such guys in the world who are working for helping people.You guys are helping people across the world.I wish to god for your success.I hope your efforts will be fruitful.No wonder if one day you find a cure for hiv and other dreaded diseases.I have always considered Docs as second god.You guys are envoys of god.Yet I am not in the state to contribute/donate right now.But I assure you when I would be in good financial state ,I will donate all that I would be having.I will save money for social cause n will keep saving it throughout my life.I will make efforts to help people.If god's and second god's(ur's) blessings are with me then I will make it done.It's a formal message to you guys.

God bless you ...live a happy life.

Thanks for your thanks and kind comments. One of the best ways to help is to promote HIV/AIDS awareness, education, prevention, testing and care by sharing the information you learned on this site with your friends, family and colleagues.

Be well!

thaks doc
missed medication for four days