Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

hi...Doc
Dec 12, 2008

I am a normal man.I am very happy to see that there are such guys in the world who are working for helping people.You guys are helping people across the world.I wish to god for your success.I hope your efforts will be fruitful.No wonder if one day you find a cure for hiv and other dreaded diseases.I have always considered Docs as second god.You guys are envoys of god.Yet I am not in the state to contribute/donate right now.But I assure you when I would be in good financial state ,I will donate all that I would be having.I will save money for social cause n will keep saving it throughout my life.I will make efforts to help people.If god's and second god's(ur's) blessings are with me then I will make it done.It's a formal message to you guys.

God bless you ...live a happy life.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

Thanks for your thanks and kind comments. One of the best ways to help is to promote HIV/AIDS awareness, education, prevention, testing and care by sharing the information you learned on this site with your friends, family and colleagues.

Be well!

Dr. Bob

Previous
thaks doc
Next
missed medication for four days

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.