Very worried, please help

Dear Doctor,

I was traveling in Europe and spent 10 minutes with a sex worker in a brothel. I stood up and masturbated to achieve erection while she lay on the bed and fingered herself to arouse me. She also sucked on her fingers a couple of times. I then proceeded to give her one of my own (reliable) condoms, and she opened it and put it on for me. The oral sex was entirely protected with a condom so I am not worried about that.

I am worried that there is a slight chance of potentially infected vaginal fluids on her finger that may have touched the condom which she put it on my penis (possibly entering my glans penis or urethra).

I've read that HIV does not survive long in oxygen/different ph levels/temperatures outside the body, there is also the fact that she sucked on her fingers in between fingering herself. I am still very worried that I have potentially contracted hiv, It is now 4 days after the contact and I feel no symptoms, I will be going for a test in 3 months.

Should I be worried???

Please help,

-Anonymous

ps. how do I donate to your foundation???

Hello Anonymous,

Should you be worried??? No, absolutely not! Your HIV-acquisition risk is essentially nonexistent. If HIV were transmitted that easily, it would have wiped out the planet long ago!

Tax-deductible donations to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be made on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Be well. Happy Holidays.

request you kindly to answer my question
thaks doc