request you kindly to answer my question

hi dr bob i asked a question under the title "protected anal with a twist" but u were too busy to answer.if you dont have many questions today can you pls answer my question.eagerly waiting for your reply.very worried because the 1st finger (that was underneath the penis and thumb at the top of the penis)i used to rempve the condom may have touched the nal fluid of my gay partner whose status i dont know.it was not bleeding but when i looked carefully the cut was dry but a bit red and rhe tender red skin was clearly visible.(not bleeding at all).can you pls assess my risk.i will get tested in 3 months time.considering the little amount of fluid on the top of the condom and less timeframe of contact do i sill have high risk.did anyone tested positive this way.can red tender cut wuithout any bleeding is able to absorb hiv infected fluid into the bloodstream.very confused.i cant concentrate on my work .your answer will give me a lot of hope.

many thanks for everything.you are simply the best.may god bless you.

rick

Hello Rick,

Your HIV-acquisition risk is so remote it's essentially nonexistent. Stop worrying! Your three-month definitive HIV test will undoubtedly be negative. It should put any residual (unwarranted) fears permanently to rest.

Be well. Stay well.

Just Donated $25, Please Can You Answer My Question?
Very worried, please help