The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

request you kindly to answer my question

Dec 12, 2008

hi dr bob i asked a question under the title "protected anal with a twist" but u were too busy to answer.if you dont have many questions today can you pls answer my question.eagerly waiting for your reply.very worried because the 1st finger (that was underneath the penis and thumb at the top of the penis)i used to rempve the condom may have touched the nal fluid of my gay partner whose status i dont was not bleeding but when i looked carefully the cut was dry but a bit red and rhe tender red skin was clearly visible.(not bleeding at all).can you pls assess my risk.i will get tested in 3 months time.considering the little amount of fluid on the top of the condom and less timeframe of contact do i sill have high risk.did anyone tested positive this way.can red tender cut wuithout any bleeding is able to absorb hiv infected fluid into the bloodstream.very confused.i cant concentrate on my work .your answer will give me a lot of hope.

many thanks for are simply the best.may god bless you.


Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Rick,

Your HIV-acquisition risk is so remote it's essentially nonexistent. Stop worrying! Your three-month definitive HIV test will undoubtedly be negative. It should put any residual (unwarranted) fears permanently to rest.

Be well. Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Just Donated $25, Please Can You Answer My Question?
Very worried, please help

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint