what is my risk. i will donate.
Dec 12, 2008
Dr. Bob, I went to a strip club last night. She kissed me on my cheeks and on my lips. I later realised that i had cut of my cheek. It is not actively bleeding, but it definitely looks like skin is open. She actually kissed licking my cheek, meaning wet kisses on my cheek. Also she rubbed her breasts on my face. Do i have to worry about HIV? because i know for sure her saliva has come in contact with my blood.
Please let me know. I am freaking out.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Saliva is not considered a transmission risk, unless it contains visible blood. Relax Max. You're fine.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- 24 Week Negative Rapid Hiv Test
- Aids Patient With High Bilirubin Count
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.