Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

Noise in ears

Hello dear Dr. Robert,

Thank you for your help to all people here.

I have some question , maybe you know the answer.

I have hiv and toxoplasmosis and currently got this constant noise in ears. It's hard to describe, its also like some pressure and it used to appear and disappear but now it became constant.

I've been to ear specialist, who told me just to drink more and probably its not serious. But he doesn't know much about toxoplasmosis, I'm afraid its interconnected somehow. I mean toxo with this pressure.

What do you think I should do?

Thanks again for your help,

Sincerely yours, Ann

Hello Ann,

Your HIV specialist should be helping you with these sorts of concerns. I do not believe your hearing problem is related to your toxoplasmosis. However, without reviewing your medical file and laboratory test results and without having the benefit of a physician examination, it's difficult for me to provide specific recommendations. If your HIV specialist can't help you sort this out and the first ENT physician was not helpful, your HIV specialist may well send you for a second opinion to a different ENT physician with more HIV and toxo experience.

Oraquick Mindwhack
hiv risk from lancet?