Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

I donated !!! hepl me for the last time
Dec 11, 2008

HI Dr.Robert

i just sent donation using paypal from bestkongxbox@.....

plase answer my question

I sucked girl breast( nibbles ) for less than 20 second .. here states unknown ... then after 79 days i got tested and negative ... but lately im having wired unxplained mouth symstopms .. like alot of red spot in roof of my mouth which goes and come again ... they gone now. but left like dark area ..is this hiv related ??? do i need to test again ?

i feel like im HIV positive >>

i will be the first one who got hiv from sucking breast !!!! please help me .. i promise i willnot ask you again !!!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

Your HIV-acquisition risk is essentially nonexistent. Your 79-day negative test corroborates your HIV-negative status. Your "symstopms" are not suggestive of or worrisome for HIV. Additional HIV testing is not warranted medically. However, if you continue to worry, despite my reassurance, then get an HIV test at the three-month mark. I have absolutely no doubt the test result will be negative. However, if this allows you to put your (unwarranted) HIV fears permanently to rest, it will be worth the time and effort psychologically. Please note "feeling" like you have HIV and actually having HIV are two very different things!

Will you be the first person to get HIV from "sucking breast?" No, absolutely not!

Thanks for your donation!

Dr. Bob

Previous
Splash of Blood on my skin
Next
Oraquick Mindwhack

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.