Really Confused

I think I could have AIDS - seriously really have it I'm not sure what from - I've either been stabbed with a needle - or it's from when I was less careful, with touching door handles and things like that - and before anyone says "You can't catch it that way" I've heard it from my psychologist before, but I know you can.

I can't go to the doctors because they don't take me seriously, and I don't know why because I've never had a test before, but I'm going to phone the nurse tomorrow just in case, but I still think it's going to be a No.

Right now I've been thinking that you can't get it that way - but then again people think that about the door handles and I know thats not true, so I was thinking what if it's all wrong, like everything about the ways you can get it, and what if touching things will pass it on to other people.

I don't know who to ask now because everyone is going to go with the same things that I've read - maybe I am right and just no one is listening. Do you think it could be wrong?

Also do you think if I can't get a test at my doctors - I should get one of those ones you do at home?

Thanks

I agree: You are indeed "really confused" as your title states. However, if you have chosen not to believe what you've read or what your psychologist has told you or what doctors have told you about contracting HIV from touching door handles, unfortunately I doubt there is much I can offer you over the Internet. The irrefutable scientific fact is that even if you used the door handle as a dildo, you wouldn't contract HIV. That reality will not change, no matter what you choose to believe. Another important point to make is that there is a world of difference between "thinking you have HIV/AIDS" and actually having HIV/AIDS.

You state: ". . . maybe I am right and just no one is listening." The reality of the situation is just the opposite. We all listened and you are absolutely wrong. HIV is not your problem. How you choose to live with that fact is up to you.

Vaccine to Inhibit HIV
Unusual hand shake