hep b and HIV

hi there. I got hep b last month. I am recovered and so far it seems that everything is going to be fine. Im worried as I am sure I got it by sucking a guys penis and got infected by his semen or precum in my mouth. we had anal sex but the condom didnt broke, I am sure of that as I always check them. What is the risk of having HIV... I can get heb b and hiv at the same time by performing oral sex to a positive hep b man who is HIV positive?

The research is inconclusive as to whether hepatitis B can be transmitted via oral sex. Transmission, if it does occur, is rare. Hepatitis B is transmitted sexually primarily through unprotected anal sex. Oral-anal contact can also be a risk factor for hepatitis B, particularly if blood is present. Saliva has not been associated with hepatitis B transmission. Hepatitis B is not transmitted by kissing, hugging, sneezing, coughing, food or water, sharing eating utensils or drinking glasses or casual contact. Hepatitis B can be effectively prevented by getting vaccinated.

HIV is not easy to acquire or transmit from any type of oral sex; however, there have been well-documented cases of contracting HIV from sucking ("giving head"). Bleeding gums, gum disease and sores in the mouth can make it easier to get infected with HIV through oral sex.

You ask if it is possible to get hepatitis B and HIV at the same time by giving head. Well, almost anything is possible. Dubya got reelected, remember? However, the chances of getting hepatitis B and HIV from a blowjob are vanishingly remote at best.

Please HELP
Nate again--left PB&J unattended, possibly blood sauced?