PETIT QUESTION (please!!)
Dec 8, 2008
Im from Madrid Ive been asking a lot lately .je suis tres lourde (je sais) mais ton avis cest tres important pour moi , dans ce momment!! SI TE PLAIT!! - .Il do this mail as short as possible.. . After a high risk exposure (33 days ago) and at 15 days some flu symptoms. Ive been terrified. - I still have pain in my groin which is driving me crazy!-! I have done every possible test looking for sexual transmission diseases form HIV: All negative In regard to HIV Ive done the following:
1- Qualitative DNA PCR 200 copies /ml negative (5 days after exposure). NEGATIVE (stupid thing and expensive ). I havent been brilliant this monthI can admit that!!- 2- ELISA 4TH GENERATION TEST .HIV 1- 2 (public anonymous test) they told me it includes detection of antigen p24 ¿is that right?. (24 days after exposure) NEGATIVE 3- DETERMINE QUCIKTEST HIV 1 +2 (free quickest 1 December international day for aids ) 30 days after exposure NEGATIVE.
* DOES THIS RESULTS TELL YOU ANYTHING? BESIDES I HAVE TO TEST AT THE MARK OF 12 WEEKS AFTER EXPOSURE, I AM NOT THE SAME PERSON I WAS 1 MONTH AGO DOC, ANY ADVICE WOULD HELP ME A LOT! .
Peace .!!* .!! thanks
Response from Dr. Frascino
(Petite question et une très petite réponse, non?)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Risk Of Getting AIDS From Topping?
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Runny Nose?
- Burning Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Open Mouth Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.