A big WOOHOO!

Dr. Franscino,

I have been visiting your forum for two years now after a one night stand where I had unprotected sex with another man. I was the insertive partner for about 15 seconds when I quickly pulled out and realized the risk I was taking. Since that night I have been horribly stricken with anxiety and guilt. I finally grew a pair and yesterday I went and got tested here at our university. In light of AIDS day, they offered free Clearview rapid testing. I watched the entire process of the test and thankfully it was negative. I just have a small question. I used Anusol-HC about two weeks ago, I applied it twice a day for three days after I developed a Thrombosed Hemorroid. I assume that because the encounter happened two years ago, three days of anusol wouldn't have much effect on two years worth of antibody production, I am just not certain. I was wondering if I should get tested again at a later date due to the hydrocortisone used in that medication? Do you think it could have been a false-negative? I am also wondering if Celexa has any effect on HIV tests? Thank you so much for your time and dedication to this very real cause.

I agree you have been "stricken with anxiety and guilt." What you have not been stricken with is HIV! Neither the hydrocortisone in Anusol-HC or Celexa will affect the accuracy of HIV-antibody tests. Do I think you had a false negative? No.

Congratulations and WOO-HOO! Now stop the worrying and start the WOO-HOOing.

re: are you a betting man?
MASTURBATION AND EYE FLOATERS