Merry Xtmas!

Hi there Dr Frascino! I'm the doc from Lisbon (Portugal). Remember me? Thanks to your kind and clear opinion about OI's in emergency room, my life is doing just great because I'm still doing what I like most and my life doesn't change much. Started meds 2 months ago and feeling quite great and still treat my patients like before. Want to wish u a Happy Season and the best in 2009. Keep doing the good work here! A hug from a colleague that appreciates the job you're doing here for the poz people and general population.

Hello Emergency Room Doc from Lisbon,

Thank you for taking the time to write back! I'm delighted you are continuing to follow your dreams, despite HIV! Now you too are a shining example of how to survive and thrive while cohabitating with the virus.

And a very special thanks for the excellent transatlantic cyber-hug. Happy Holidays to you and all our readers as we look forward to a future of health, peace and kicking Bush's butt out of the White House.

AIDS after death
Question About Testing